Online Business Plan Training Course
Over 120,000 people have so far taken this online tutorial and developed successful business plans to start their new venture.
There is no charge for taking and completing our training modules. The course takes you through our proven planning framework and includes a useful structured document to realise your ideas.
The Composition of the Tutorials
The training is structured into seven easy to follow lessons. Each lesson deals with a particular topic area required in a business plan.
Each Lesson in Detail
The first lesson comes with a Microsoft Word document that's preformatted for you to fill in the blanks with the knowledge you gain to complete your plan. Here's what you'll learn:
- Why should you write a plan at all? The first lesson outlines the reasons why planning is important and the benefits it provides to fledgeling businesses. It's worth spending the time contemplating these initial steps even if you don't believe it's time well spent.
- Preparation and data gathering. The data and information you need to prepare should be readily available from your own or third-party sources. You'll see what's required, where to obtain it from and tips on accessing hard-to-find research.
- How to market your business. You'll learn how to send important communication and promotional messages to new and existing customers to improve buying patterns. Implementing a marketing strategy correctly ensures your business stays ahead of your competitors.
- How to account for all your costs. Managing your expenses in the initial phases of a start-up venture is essential to maximise profits. You'll see all the types of costs and expenses you need to account for in your financial forecasts.
- Establish realistic financial projections. At the end of this lesson, you'll put together a financial forecast for your first 12 months.
- Finalise the plan. This module pulls all the information learned previously together, so you'll have a completed document available for your proposed audience.
- Securing forms of business finance. Most entrepreneurs develop their plans to obtain a method of funding. This lesson details what's available and how to access investment for new and existing businesses.
Attaining Your Goals
Each day for the next week you'll receive the above tutorials. If you don't want to sign up for the course, you can check out an extended structure on our website.
The structure won't include the tutorials but provides an in-depth explanation of the sections from a plan.
Who Benefits from the Training?
Whatever your goals are in life, this tutorial can help you attain them. It's developed so anyone including professionals and non-financial entrepreneurs can partake and quickly understand all concepts. Among the groups of people who have taken this course are:
- People that are looking at starting a new business that needs loan finance.
- Existing businesses looking to expand into new markets.
- Students of business studies courses at all levels.
Begin the Course Today
The course operates exclusively online, and you can get started right away. Enter your name and primary email address below and click on submit to begin.
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or ways to enhance this service.