"Unlock The Full Profit Potential of Your Estate Agent Business"
Here's Exactly How You, Too, Can Quickly And Easily Complete Your Estate Agent Business Plan To Raise Finance And Maximise Your Financial Results
Everyone knows that a robust business plan is essential to raise finance and maximise profits. But creating a business plan that actually achieves those goals can seem a daunting and arduous task. However, every business needs a business plan, and here's why:
Are You Starting an Estate Agent Business?
If you're thinking of starting a new estate agent business, then you need to finalise your business plan before you start your business. This discipline enables you to know exactly everything you need to do to hit your profit objectives including targeting specific customer groups, product pricing, all your costs, sales forecasts and marketing.
Get the knowledge you have down on paper, and you'll be able to see what it takes to maximise your financial results.
Does Your Estate Agent Business Need Finance?
Every bank requires a business plan before they even entertain the idea of lending finance. What if you could go to your bank with your business plan already written?
You'll be confident of your plans and financial projections, and inspire your bank manager with your business acumen. You're more likely to receive funding if you prepare in advance.
Are You a Frustrated Estate Agent Business Owner?
If your estate agent business is not performing to your high expectations then re-planning your business objectives and plans will help improve your results.
This method highlights new customer and market opportunities and provides renewed focus on generating additional profits. We've made this an easy and straight forward task for you with our business plan package.
Are You An Experienced Estate Agent Business Owner?
It doesn't matter how many years you have been in business, once you've gone through this Estate Agent Business Plan and learned how to improve customer targeting, you'll be able to improve your profits and build your business even further.
The Six Key Problems With Most Business Plans
(and how to eliminate them)
Here are some of the common mistakes people make when completing their business plans:
- Mistake 1: Incomplete financials. Finance is perhaps the most important section of any business plan. Lenders want to know when they will have their loans repaid and assess the risk. You need to produce commercial accounts that accountants will endorse without question.
- Mistake 2: Over-ambitious projections. Everyone thinks their business will grow exponentially in the first 12 months but in reality, this is rarely the case. Your business plan must show a realistic path to profitability that proves your actual revenues and profits are comparable to your written plan.
- Mistake 3: Leaving something out. Every business plan follows a defined structure. Lenders and professional readers look for 3 or 4 aspects of your project. You need to ensure you have these elements correctly written in the right area of your business plan.
- Mistake 4: Incorrect format. Your readers do not expect a 100-page novel nor a 1-page overview. Getting this fundamental area wrong will show your readers just how inexperienced you are.
- Mistake 5: Poor understanding of marketing. Communicating your products to your prospects is a critical success factor for every business owner. You need to show you understand your target customers, what their needs are, why they will buy from you and how you will communicate with them.
- Mistake 6: An inability to sell your plan. Having an accountant prepare your plan may save you a headache, but it's you who needs to explain to your lender or investors every question they have about your business. You need to understand everything that your plan contains.
How To Ensure You Don't Make Those Mistakes
By Using This Estate Agent Business Plan
You can now complete your estate agent business plan in the knowledge that you won't make any of the mistakes above. You can download a fully completed estate agent business plan right now and simply tailor it for your own business.
By using this already completed plan you can:
- Save time and money because you can start your own plan right now based directly on an industry standard and completed business plan.
- Immediately see the exact contents required in your own business plan.
- Accurately present your plan in the correct format banks prefer for loan and overdraft applications.
- Quickly prepare accountant endorsed financial forecasts and plans, and eliminate potential errors.
- Learn profit improving strategies specifically developed for a real estate agent business.
- Start your business plan immediately because you can access this plan online right now.
"I Completed My Business Plan
In Less Than 24 Hours"
"I needed to put together a business plan quickly.
The plan was specific to my industry, so it was easy for me to edit and personalise. Your product saved me time and meant I could get the plan in front of my lenders within 24 hours."
Written By A Leading Business Plan Writer
This Estate Agent Business Plan has been written exclusively for Teneric Business Plans by Peter Hale, one of the UK's leading business plan experts.
Peter has been writing successful business plans for 20 years and is the former Global Business Planning & Strategy Director for DHL.
He has written this plan specifically for an Estate Agent Business to raise finance and forecast the business for the next three years. This plan, together with his professional business planning wizard tools, can be downloaded online right now.
Everything You Need Is Already Completed
In This Estate Agent Business Plan
- Industry Specific
- Cover page
- Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Description of Business
- Product Summary
- Business strategy
- Financial Summary
- Market Research
- Market Trends
- External Research
- Market Estimates
- Business structure
- Management Team
- Business Location
- Business Organisation
- Marketing & Sales
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Target Customer Groups
- Customer Demographics
- Sales Strategy
- Pricing and Positioning
- In-depth Marketing Plan
- Advertising and Promotion
- Objectives & Plans
- Next 12 Month's Action Plans
- Resource Allocation
- Budget Allocation
- The Financial Plans
- Staffing and Employees
- Startup Budget
- Forecast Profit & Loss Account
- Forecast Balance Sheet
- Forecast Cashflow
- Sales & Profit Forecasts
- Sales Charts & Graphs
- Monthly cash flow Analysis
- Monthly Profit and Loss Analysis
- Monthly Sales by Product
- Monthly Costs and Margins by Product
- Monthly Balance Sheet
- Other Benefits
- Bank Preferred Format
- Instant Download
- 100% Editable
- Suitable For PC and Mac
"I Received Funding Straight Away"
"I haven't had a chance to let you know how I got along with your business plan. I'm delighted to tell you that I got the funding from my bank straight away.
They said it was one of the best plans they had seen for years.
Before using your business plan format, I was turned down by four different lenders. This time round I had four offers - all unsecured!"
"My Loan Was Approved"
"I wanted ideas for the type of information that needed covering in a business plan, and this gave me a template for the document I submitted to the bank.
The business loan we were after was approved.
If you have never written a business plan before, then I would recommend your product."
Download Today, And Receive Five Free Gifts
We'll also include a comprehensive Bonus 'Toolbox' of FIVE additional business planning products free of charge for the next 100 people who download the Estate Agent Business Plan. Here's what you receive:
BONUS 1 - Fast-track Business Plan Guide
Our business plan guide comes highly recommended from small business owners and has won praise from BusinessLink, the UK Government's business advice service.
- Proven step-by-step business plan guide
- 50 A4 pages of expert guidance
- Over 250 examples you can use in your plan
- Marketing plan guide
- Develop your action plans
- SWOT guide
BONUS 2 - Business Plan Template Wizard
So you can produce your plan in the correct format we provide you with an interactive planning template that you just fill in your data and print off your completed plan. It comes complete with charts, graphs and ready made cashflow, profit and loss and balance sheet statements.
BONUS 3 - Financial Planning Wizard
The easy to use financial planning wizard forecasts your business for three years on a monthly basis. It manages your sales, costs and profits for up to 12 products or services (more if required) and fully accounts for all your tax payments.
From your basic information, the wizard automatically produces your Cashflow, Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet. You can keep updating the spreadsheet until your forecast profits are right for you.
BONUS 4 - 25 Proven Marketing Campaigns
To successfully launch and develop any business you'll need an effective marketing plan. We have detailed the 25 most effective marketing campaigns that you can implement for free to get more customers and more profits.
BONUS 5 - Business Start-up Guide
We have the essential guide to everything you need to know to start your own business that includes:
- Financing your business
- Finding and securing premises
- Registering your business
- Taking on staff
- Tax regulations
How Much Is a Winning
Business Plan Worth To You?
By using the Estate Agent Business Plan on your business, you can benefit from 20 years proven experience of perfecting business plans that always secure finance and improve business performance.
To get access to all this crucial information and the benefit of years of research and experience would normally cost hundreds of pounds.
An accountant will charge upwards of £750 because that's what people will pay for specialised knowledge and instruction. That's why the Estate Agent Business Plan Package is such an affordable investment in your business for just £49.95.
Special Anniversary Offer
We have just completed our tenth year of trading on the internet; and to celebrate this achievement, we're offering the complete Estate Agent Business Plan Package for a low discounted price on a stepped scale as follows:
- The first 25 people get the package for just £25.95 - Sold Out
- The next 50 people get the package for just £29.95
- The next 50 people get the package for just £33.95
- The next 50 people get the package for just £37.95
- The next 50 people get the package for just £42.95
Once these discounts have expired, the price reverts to £49.95.
100% No-Risk, One-Year
Order and download the Estate Agent Business Plan today completely risk-free and start using it on your business. Then, if for whatever reason you can not raise any finance or improve your business results, simply send your plan to us, and we'll give you a full refund - no questions asked.
Use the Estate Agent Business Plan for a week or try it for a month.
Try it up to one whole year
We know it can take a time to close a finance deal or to put plans into action. That's why we give you a whole year, just in case you need it.
Get Started In The Next 2 Minutes
The Estate Agent Business Plan and all bonus products can be downloaded online right now. We've made downloading extremely easy - but if you have any problems just contact us.
Click here to order and download your copy using secure servers. You'll be able to access the estate agent business plan plus all six free bonuses immediately.
You can use the Estate Agent Business Plan in any country in the world (and is currently in use in 47 countries including the UK, USA, France, Singapore, Australia, Germany and Canada).