Proven Software to Write a Winning Business Plan
Over 500,000 new businesses are created in the UK each year, but unfortunately, only 45% are still operating after five years. There are numerous reasons for failure including financial management, innovation, marketing and competition.
Statistical research shows those companies that developed a business plan had double the profits than those that didn't.
Additionally, the key to survival is to keep your plan current and alive. A study of failed companies showed only 30% referred to their plan whereas 81% of those still in business updated their goals and forecasts on a regular basis.
Who uses this Software?
There are four primary applications of business plans that this software supports:
New Business Owners
If you're thinking of starting a new business venture, your plan will help hone your objectives and ensure for financial projections produce the required profits.
Businesses Needing Loans or Financing
Every bank requires a comprehensive plan to ensure the risk of lending is sustainable and won't make any decisions without this critical document about your business.
To Revitalise An Existing Businesses
For companies at a crossroads or requiring fresh insights, the range of entrepreneurial guides included help set new targets and introduce more clarity.
For Developing and Profitable Businesses
Even for companies performing to their expectations, as outlined above, those that revisit and update their corporate plans on a regular basis will survive longer.
The Benefits of this System
There are a few alternative packages on the market, so what makes this different?
Easy to use with full guidance
Although most banks provide software, it's very basic, won't help with the challenging financial forecasting aspects and doesn't have instructions or help.
Use your existing software.
Other packages use proprietary software that takes time to learn and master. Ours is developed using Microsoft Word and Excel so you can start using it right away.
Exceptional value for money
You could get a consultant or accountant to create your plan, but those start at £1,500. Ultimately it's your business, so use your knowledge to complete it yourself.
Developed by Planning Specialists
Above all, some of the UK's leading business planning consultants developed the system. So why not put this software to work on your ambitions today?
What Will You Achieve With This Package?
- Complete a professionally designed business plan with narrative, charts and all financial statements in less than 24 hours.
- Stop, once and for all, all costly, ineffective marketing spend that won't bring your business anything in terms of profits.
- Discover which types of customers are going to generate you the highest return - and spend your time with them instead of the money-draining wastes of time.
- Automatically produce accountant-endorsed financial forecasts for your business by simply answering a few questions about your business.
- Implement marketing campaigns that won't cost your business anything and position you and your business as the industry spokesperson and get prospects coming to you.
- Create and follow proven action plans from already successful businesses that will kick start your business immediately.
The Contents Your Planning System
Below is each component of the software package that walks you through the process of creating your plan, step-by-step:
- Step-by-step business plan guide that comes in an easy-to-use format you can use to finish your plan with ease. You get lots of examples, tips, and tactics that can multiply your sales and profits.
- Business plan template wizard is already pre-formatted for lenders so you just "fill in the blanks" and print off your plan.
- Financial planning wizard - just answer a few questions about your business intentions, and all your financial plans get automatically produced. You'll instantly generate your cash flow, profit and loss, and balance sheet statements so you can just print them off and present them with your business plan narrative.
- 32 sample business plans included. See what a completed business plan looks like, and use the examples for ideas in your plan.
- 25 marketing campaigns - marketing strategies you can put to work in your business right away. Get your company's name and products in front of your customers -- for free.
- Business Start-up Guide - the sheer number of tasks and priorities involved in starting a business can be overwhelming where you could miss vital components along the way. This guide is a complete checklist system to make sure you don't miss any critical steps.
- Full support provided by email to assist you every step of the way to ensure you create your perfect plan.
What Others Are Saying:
I Received 4 Offers of Funding!
"I haven't had a chance to let you know how I got along with your business plan. I'm delighted to tell you that I got the funding from my bank straight away.
They said it was one of the best plans they had seen for years.
Before using your business plan format, I was turned down by four different lenders. This time round I had four offers - all unsecured!."
- Trevor Lightburn
Comprehensive For My £10m Business
"I was most impressed with the product: easily understood, simple to work with and comprehensive. I run a business with a turnover of over £10m and I am used to preparing business and marketing plans, but I have to say that your guide has given me a lot to think about my ideas.
Recommend your products? I would say that anybody attempting to start up a business venture without at least some of your products is missing a great opportunity.
For a very modest outlay, you're giving people the help and direction that is vital. An exceptional investment."
- Nick Gilchrist, Precor Ltd
Download the Software
Get the comprehensive Teneric planning software system with 32 different industry plans.
Special Offer: £89 Only £47
Your Access Today Includes:
- 32 fully complete sample business plans.
- Quick start business planning guide.
- Financial forecasting wizard for three years.
- Break-even analysis wizard and start-up guide.
- Full online after sales support.
- Mac, PC and tablet compatible.
- 90-day Money-back guarantee.