Estimate Your Cash Flow Forecasts
For a business to survive long-term, cash is the king of all performance indicators monitored.
Many a profitable business has gone into liquidation because they have a negative bank balance and no more lending agreements available.
Calculate a 12 monthly forecast for sales, start-up costs and regular monthly expenses with this online version.
You can also create your own mini version in a spreadsheet or download our free spreadsheet and calculate your data using Excel.
If the "net cash" figure is negative, then you'll require financing to cover that working capital. A negative figure means your overall expenses are higher than your income and will require some form of funding.
- Online Document Downloads Library
- Step-by-Step Planning Training Tutorial
- Format and structure of the plan contents
- Initial Preparation Guide, Help and Tips
- Researching your competitive landscape
- Executive Summary Outline with Examples
- Calculate cash flow for profit forecasts
- SWOT Analysis Breakthrough Guide
- Glossary of Popular Business Terms
- Fully completed plans by industry segment
- Highly commended planning software
- Template for Marketing Promotion Campaigns
- Sales Team Structure Development Ideas